WE ARE HIRING IN ASP.NET, ANDROID, IOS, PHP , DESIGNING,SEO, APPLICATION TESTING.
Exp – 1 to 3 years
Must have previous experience of developing native or hybrid app for Android.
Good knowledge of Android SDK and Android studio, experience with core Java/kotlin.
– Experience of publishing apps on Android store.
– UI and UX experience in both platforms.
– Experience with cross platform app development will be added bonus.
– Good knowledge of databases and push notifications.
– Should be able to handle a team.
- 1.Managing PostgreSQL & MongoDB RDSs in AWS Cloud environment.
- 2.Worked closely with end-users to Define Requirements, Resolve Issues, Troubleshoot problemsand Provide Solutions for various applications and day-to-day business needs.
- 3.Worked on end-to-end application level performance tuning re designing data models.
- 4.Manage database objects and workload management processes by defining and managing roles, privileges, and resource queues.
- 5.Designed and implemented table partitioning for handling very large tables.
- 6.Extensively used data manipulation language and data query language to access, manage, and query data.
- 7.Used EXPLAIN and EXPLAIN ANALYZE to identify and fine tune sql queries for performance improvements.
- 8.Worked on Improving query performance by keeping statistics up to date and tuning the database for sampling size and error conditions.
- 9.Improve query performance by following performance enhancement tips and database best practices.
- 10.Expert in writing complex SQL scripts.
An AngularJS developer is essentially a type of front-end developer—here’s a brief overview of some of those skills:
– CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
– Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
Note: Advanced AngularJS developers will have a mix of front-end and back-end technology expertise, including solution stacks like MEAN, and server-side technologies like Node.js.
Looking for Early joiners within 10 Days of time.
– 5+ years of experience in developing Mobile applications Design, debugging and problem solving skills Responsibilities
– Design and build applications for the iOS platform Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,Core Location etc.
– Experience in Arduino/ IoT platforms
– Experience in Design patterns such as POP, MVVM, CleanSwift, Facade
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
– Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
– Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines